Contact: Wendy Szatkowski Email:
Brittany Long Email:
Please scroll down this page for lots of important information about resources, both in the library and out in the community. Also, explore each link under our library section
on the top menu of the main page for lots of fun stuff!
The library hours will be Monday through Friday 7:50 a.m. until 3:20 p.m. However, we are closed during TNN on days that are Academic Assist.
West High has eBooks!
Please see librarians for information!
Check Out Our New Books! New purchases and audiobooks!
"Books and Breakfast"
The library book club, "Books and Breakfast", will meet once a month on Fridays at 7:30 a.m. in the library. Specific dates will be provided throughout the year.
The purpose of "Books and Breakfast" is for its members to get together once a month and discuss books members have read, are reading, or want to read in the future. While we are talking about books, we enjoy a little breakfast.
Stop by the library and pick up an information sheet and membership form if you are interested. A one-time fee of $10.00 (or $5 per semester) is needed to help with purchasing breakfast.
We hope to see you there!
1) Students coming individually during TNN or class must have a pass or note signed by their teacher. Groups must have a GROUP pass or note. However, no pass is need if the student is visiting before or after school, between classes, or during lunch.
2) All students must sign in and out at the circulation desk when they come to the library.
3) Students are expected to show consideration to others while in the library. Cell phones and hats are not allowed. All students are expected to work quietly and to clean up their work area before they leave.
4) Students may not have any food or drinks at the computer lab.
5) Only the librarians, secretary, and library student workers are permitted behind the circulation desk and in the library offices. Students who need to utilize the phone in the library office must request permission.
8) Students may use the library computers and the printer for school-related purposes. USB devices and cell phones are NOT allowed to be plugged into the computers.